Coronavirus endangers the Tokyo Olympics

Switzerland: Corona virus pushes international Olympic committee to suspend Tokyo Games 2020, the world’s largest sporting event
According to the International Olympic Committee, they are looking to reschedule the Tokyo Olympics and the sporting event can be postponed for a year. Last week, IOC President Thomas Bock insisted that there was no “Plan B” in that regard.

But they have softened their stance following the Corona virus situation and growing criticism from the players. The IOC will now review it next month and the Tokyo Olympics will be decided in the next four weeks. But it is believed that the event is likely to be held by the end of summer 2021.

Australia and Canada have also withdrawn from the Tokyo Olympics. Olympic committees have said in separate statements that Canada and Australia will not send their players to the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. The Olympic committees of both countries have also demanded that the sports be postponed until 2021.

The Canadian Olympic Committee and the Paralympic Committee said in a joint statement on Sunday, “Although we recognize the issues that occur after the event is postponed, it is no more important than the health and safety of our athletes and the world. It’s not about the health of the players – it’s about public health.

The athletes should prepare for the Tokyo Olympics in 2021, said Matt Carroll, CEO of the Australian Olympic Committee. Speaking to reporters in Sydney on Monday, Carroll said all athletes want to participate in the Olympics intensively, but they also need personal health. And we need to assure our athletes and that’s what we did. On the other hand, the Japanese Prime Minister also spoke of the possibility of the Tokyo Olympics postponement.

514 Views

Corona Virus, Saudi Arabia Announces Daily Curfew for 21 Days

Riyadh: Khalid al-Herman al-Sharifin Shah Salman bin Abdul Aziz has issued a daily curfew in Saudi Arabia for 21 days in connection with the prevention of the Corona virus.
According to the Saudi Press Agency, Khadim-ul-Herman al-Sharifin Shah Salman bin Abdul-Aziz al-Saud issued a decree yesterday to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
In Saudi Arabia, the curfew will be in effect from Monday 23rd to April 12th for 21 days from 7pm to 6pm. The Saudi Ministry of Health on Sunday confirmed 119 new corona virus cases, where the total number of cases was 511. After that, Saudi Arabia announced the implementation of a daily curfew.

The royal order urges Saudi citizens and immigrants to stay in their homes during the coming period, especially during the curfew period, to protect the public health of the people of this country and its land. The ones that matter are the most important and they must do their duty while staying in their homes so that they themselves and their country are protected from the spread of the outbreak. The Interior Ministry will take necessary steps to implement the curfew, and all civil and military officials have been ordered to cooperate fully, the statement said.

Key public and private sector employees are exempted from the curfew in protecting against the Corona virus, including security, military and media employees, workers in the health and services sectors, for which the Ministry of Interior is concerned. Will issue statement according to car and control. The interior ministry statement also said that during the curfew movement, vehicles involving security, military and medical personnel, government administration services and industries will be allowed. Delivery through smart device applications during curfew Services will be allowed for food and other essential goods and services.

 It should be noted that around 14,000 people have died due to corona virus worldwide while over 3 million have been affected by the outbreak. Italy has the highest number of deaths from Corona virus in the world, where about five and a half thousand deaths have been confirmed, more than in China, where the outbreak began.

491 Views

Corona virus, Italy killed 793 people in 24 hours

 The Corona virus did not stop the deaths in Italy, killing 793 people in 24 hours.

According to details, Corona virus has been found in European countries, killer virus has increased the death toll and 793 more people have been lost in the last 24 hours. After that the total number of casualties was 4825. The death toll in Italy in 24 hours is the highest in any country in the world with Corona virus deaths in a single day.

More than 60% of the recent fatalities in Italy have occurred in the northern region of the region, Lambertide. In the last 24 hours, more than 6557 people have been diagnosed with the virus, followed by the deadly virus-infected population of 53578. In Italy 42681 people are currently under treatment, while more than 6,000 people have recovered.

All unnecessary companies have been shut down in Italy. Italy’s leading footballers also could not escape the Corona virus, Argentina football team forward player Pavlodiola and former Italian captain Paolo Maldini also confirmed the virus.
It should be noted that 189 countries have been affected by the Corona virus worldwide. The deadly virus has killed 13,000 worldwide. Corona sickness worldwide has crossed 3 million and more than 94,000 people have recovered from the deadly virus.

464 Views

In the present situation, the Prime Minister will go to every level to protect the weaker sections

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that in the current situation, the protection of the weaker sections will go to all levels, not to take stock or exploit the situation.
A high level meeting was held under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Imran Khan, in which Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Federal Minister Ahmet Azhar, Asad Omar and Khusro Bakhtiar Advisor to Finance Hafiz Sheikh, Dr. Ishrat Hussain and Abdul Razzaq Daud, Assistant Special Officer Firdous Ashiq. Along with other important personalities.

The meeting reviewed the potential impact of the Corona virus on the economy and measures to provide relief to the people. Apart from this, the overall economic situation of the country was also reviewed. However, the government provided relief to the people. Various suggestions for doing so were considered.

In the present situation, the Prime Minister said that in order to safeguard the weaker sections, we would go to all levels, to ensure that every possible action at the administrative level should not be taken advantage of by the stocks or the situation. There should be no barrier to the delivery of medicines.
It should be noted that the number of deadly corona affected people is increasing across the country, and the number of infected patients has increased to 803. The number of corona virus deaths has increased to 6 across the country.

413 Views

Army chief orders deployment of all medical corps: DGISPR

Rawalpindi: DG ISPR Major General Babar Iftikhar says that Army Chief has ordered the deployment of all the Medical Corps of Armed Forces in view of the Karuna virus.

According to the details, DG ISPR Major General Babar Iftikhar told the media that all Pakistanis have a happy day, 80 years ago today our leaders set the destination, today we are facing a new challenge. There is no doubt that the non-Aligned forces together with Pakistan will overcome this pestilence.

He said that the world is facing disasters like the Karuna virus, even the developed countries are looking helpless against the Karuna virus. People can unite and face the challenge.

The DGISPR said that Pakistan is facing a serious virus challenge at the moment. It is a fact that the nation is destined to face the challenges, the forces are fully aware of their responsibilities, the people as well. It can be helpful to get out of the situation.

Major General Babar Iftikhar said that action plan for dealing with Corona was reviewed at Special Corps Commander Conference yesterday, the government has summoned under Article 245, Army Chief ordered the deployment of all Medical Corps of Armed Forces. Is.

He said that the army chief has given a month’s salary, brigadiers to deal with three days’ salary, keep himself and his loved ones confined to homes, no one has seen the danger he faces today. ۔

564 Views

Showbiz personalities also came out against the coronavirus

LAHORE: Anti-Corona virus prevention and outbreaks have also come out in the field to inform the public.

Message from the public to implement government directives to prevent corona virus in the country where the government is taking security measures and lockdown in Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan and partial lockdown in other provinces. Are giving.

Actress Amina Sheikh has released a video on her Instagram account in which she and several prominent celebrities of Pakistan are seen messaging people to protect themselves from Corona and stay home. On the subject of the message on Instagram, Amina Sheikh wrote that this is a public service message, please take these steps to reduce the spread of the Corona Virus CoD-19 and unite in your global effort to advance these initiatives. Contribute We are in this together, and we are responsible for our collective future. Our lives are really in each other’s hands. Please spread this important message.

464 Views

Islamabad The federal government has approved a major economic relief package for the people in view of the corona virus

According to details, an important meeting of the economic team headed by Prime Minister Imran Khan was held in which the corona virus and the problems facing the working class were reviewed.

The economic team also briefed the Prime Minister on the current economic situation. The Prime Minister expressed his satisfaction over the presence of essential items throughout the country.

Relief package has been prepared for the coronavirus proposal, 70 lakh daily wages will be provided to the employees for Rs 3,000 per month.

The Prime Minister should also announce a relief package for the construction industry tomorrow, which will provide a huge tax relief for the construction industry.

Prime Minister Imran Khan has ordered to keep a close watch on the situation and said that keeping in view the poor and backward classes in the current situation, the employees of Daily Wages should not be deterred by the situation.

394 Views

PM Ajk has announced a lockdown for 3 week in 12 am tonight in view of corona virus

According to details, Prime Minister Azad Kashmir Raja Farooq Haider has said that a complete lockdown will be held in AJK for three weeks. People should avoid unnecessary travel.

Raja Farooq Haider said that all forms of transport will be completely suspended
there will be special passes for traveling in the inevitable situation.

Prime Minister Azad Kashmir says a person will be allowed to go out to fetch food, special passes will be issued to journalists.

He said that emergency services will continue in Azad Kashmir.

It is to be noted that the number of coronary virus patients has increased to 803 across the country, 352 in Sindh, 225 in Punjab, 180 in Balochistan and 180 in Corona.

Similarly, in Gilgit-Baltistan 71, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 31, Islamabad 15 and Azad Kashmir have one corona patient, 27 new Corona virus patients have been reported in the country since yesterday afternoon.

Corona virus kills 6 in Pakistan while 6 patients recover

Remember that Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa instructed the Pak army to speed up the civil administration’s assistance, giving all the young and medical resources a task to be prepared on short notice.

400 Views

Sri Lankan cricketer Sangakkara and Australian batsman Glenn Maxwell will be in quarantine.

In a video message posted on the social networking site, Sangakkara said that on his return from London, he had taken solitude in Colombo.

He said that he had registered himself at the police station upon his return and decided to go to Quarantina for 14 days, following the government’s directive.

MCC president and former captain Sangakkara says precautions should be taken in view of the Corona virus to prevent the deadly outbreak.
Australian offensive batsman Glenn Maxwell, on the other hand, also moved to Quarantina, saying he should be alone to help one another.

It should be noted that many international players, including English cricketer Alex Hales, have been isolated in the past.

465 Views