- Spicy Jhal Muri.
Add finely chopped green chili or chili flakes for an extra kick of spiciness.
- Include a teaspoon of hot sauce or Sriracha for a fiery twist.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chili powder for added heat.
- Veggie-packed Jhal Muri.
Add grated carrots, finely chopped bell peppers, or shredded cabbage for a crunchier texture and vibrant color.
Include diced boiled beetroot or boiled corn kernels for added sweetness.
Mix in some finely chopped green mango for a tangy flavor.
- Seafood Jhal Muri.
Add cooked and peeled shrimp or diced squid for a seafood twist.
Mix in some chopped crabmeat for a rich and indulgent flavor.
Include a sprinkle of dried seaweed or nori flakes for an Asian touch.
- What are some alternative ingredients that can be used to make a vegetarian version of Jhal Muri?
- How can the spiciness level be adjusted to suit individual preferences when making Jhal Muri?
- Are there any specific seafood options that work well in Jhal Muri recipes, and how can they be prepared and incorporated?