According to a report by a foreign news agency, the Corona virus has been confirmed in 10 newborns despite reports of parents’ Corona virus test being negative in Romania.
Romanian Minister of Health Nilo Tataro says the Corona virus is suspected to have spread to newborns due to negligence by medical staff.
According to the report, the symptoms of the Corona virus have not been shown in children and all children except one child have been allowed to stay in isolation at home with their mothers.
The Romanian Minister of Health said the local Public Health Directorate (DSP) chief has been sacked after confirming the Corona virus in children, further investigation into the incident is underway.
The mother of one of the children said that the hospital staff was not wearing a mask. On Wednesday, a TV channel heard about the cases of the Karuna virus in the hospital.
On the other hand, medical staff said that for the past several days, doctors and staff working on the frontline had been made aware of inadequate supplies but medical supplies were not provided.
It may be noted that the number of Corona virus cases in Romania has increased to 4, 400, about 700 health care workers are affected, the death toll from the Corona virus has reached 180