Enjoy a healthy life with moringa The leaves of Moringa (Suhanjana), also known as the charismatic tree, are an excellent superfood with high nutritional value and are effective in treating dozens of diseases that are not covered by allopathic treatment. Antidepressant and anti-inflammatory The units of protein are called amino acids.
Twenty types of amino acids have been discovered so far. These acids we get from milk, curd, cheese, eggs and meat. All these types of amino acids are found in moringa. It contains multivitamins, calcium, iron and other essential amino acids. And it contains nutrients like vitamin C, beta-carotene, magnesium and super molecules.
Its fresh leaves contain two times the protein of yogurt, three times the potassium of banana, four times the calcium of milk, four times the vitamin A of carrots, seven times the vitamin C of oranges, seven times the iron of spinach, nine times that of spinach and three times more than almonds.
If the leaves are compared with these components, then each number must be multiplied by 4, because after drying the fresh leaves, their weight remains one quarter. Following are some of the benefits of Moringa.
- It is useful and effective in preventing cancer and controlling sugar.
- Increases the body’s immunity against diseases.
- It is a great tonic for sexual power
- Its use is very beneficial for heart and brain diseases.
- Reduces cholesterol and obesity and strengthens bones.
- Strengthens the liver and compensates for anemia and helps in making red cells.
- It is very effective for stomach pain, back pain, joint pain and muscle pain.
- Protects against skin and stomach diseases.
- It is useful for asthma, paralysis and constipation and removes internal edema and edema of the spleen.
- Breaks down bladder and kidney stones, releases uric acid and urine.
Moringa leaf powder Take one tea spoon with water daily after breakfast and dinner Start with half a spoon later you can also use full spoon this lukewarm water Milk Yogurt Tea Kuh lassi Any drink Salad Or it can be used with food, it can be kneaded into flour and made into bread or spread over curry. One spoonful of dongewala is enough for a family of eight.
Be careful not to overdo it at first because it has the power to flush out toxins from the body, and if you take too much, it’s quite possible that you’ll get motion sickness, which is usually In the beginning, the urine comes more, which is not a problem, because the body is getting rid of irregular substances, later this complaint disappears. And can be protected from epidemics, it can be used by the elderly, children, young people and women.
You should also use moringa powder in your daily life and stay safe from diseases.
Warning People suffering from complicated diseases should use moringa with the advice of their special physician.